I'm tired of being underrated , here's why😢@FearChronic #FearChronic #ChronicRC (Fortnite) WavyShane - day funny quote

Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 1, 2019

I'm tired of being underrated , here's why😢@FearChronic #FearChronic #ChronicRC (Fortnite) WavyShane

I'm tired of being underrated , here's why😢@FearChronic #FearChronic #ChronicRC (Fortnite)
184 views views663 followers
26 Likes26 Dislikes
Gaming Yacht Club Lil Yachty Upload TimePublished on 1 Jan 2019

Best comment

  1. WavyShane: SneakerKid InTheBay lol
  2. PrayForMyOppz Ho: gg my son
  3. Fresh Boy: Great video
  4. Quentin Johnson: Song??
  5. Lah Clan: I see u bro
  6. WavyShane: U had me sweating
  7. WavyShane: lolcjayy lol pumps love my head
  8. KILLAZ R3D_DIAM0ND: U should make item shop vids my brothers freind blew up and has 250k subs I think his name is KodaKwK
  9. WavyShane: David Brown the reason u got 400 is bum Xbox servers
  10. Wavy J: did you mean underrated In the title?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét