I'm tired of being underrated , here's why😢@FearChronic #FearChronic #ChronicRC (Fortnite) WavyShane - day funny quote

Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 1, 2019

I'm tired of being underrated , here's why😢@FearChronic #FearChronic #ChronicRC (Fortnite) WavyShane

Best comment

  1. lolcjayy: Always getting 1 taped lmao
  2. Mr Godly: Gg you killed me
  3. David Brown: Dummy Shane you got 421 wins and I got 420 🤦🏽‍♂️ we gotta 1v1-David (basketball)
  4. SneakerKid InTheBay: How that kid hit you bro he is a noob
  5. WavyShane: SneakerKid InTheBay lol
  6. KILLAZ R3D_DIAM0ND: Happy New years
  7. Fate Julio: Nice video keep it up. Also mind checking out My New Youtube Video.
  8. WavyShane: lolcjayy lol pumps love my head
  9. TheNinjaMiner200 14: GG’s yu just beat my end game did yu think I did good
  10. VozihBuilds: The song is yact club
I'm tired of being underrated , here's why😢@FearChronic #FearChronic #ChronicRC (Fortnite)
184 views views663 followers
26 Likes26 Dislikes
Gaming Yacht Club Lil Yachty Upload TimePublished on 1 Jan 2019

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét