So I 1v1ed the (sqeaker) that dislikes my videos - Fortnite Battle Royale WavyShane - day funny quote

Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 1, 2019

So I 1v1ed the (sqeaker) that dislikes my videos - Fortnite Battle Royale WavyShane

Best comment

  1. lieutenantsaucy. tv: Ggs man
  2. The Raging Bear: who left the dislikes
  3. NotJustin 23: bro my psn is Justin23playhard
  4. Fe4R SmoKeY: I didn’t kill u
  5. iG UnknownSkiillz: 🔥🔥💪🏽
  6. NotJustin 23: yo can we 1v1
  7. WavyShane: xX_ NotJustinxX_ i only 1v1 subs and it’s in stream
  8. Skittles Love: u build so fast i thought u sped up the video
  9. Fe4R SmoKeY: I saw you killed like 15 people tho
  10. Myles The Kid: How you gonna call somebody toxic and have nothing to back it up with, whatever they don’t wanna see you winning 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
So I 1v1ed the (sqeaker) that dislikes my videos - Fortnite Battle Royale
172 views views663 followers
30 Likes30 Dislikes
Gaming Upload TimePublished on 4 Nov 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét