So i changed my Fortnite SETTINGS... @FearChronic #ChronicRC #FearChronic (Fortnite Battle Royale) WavyShane - day funny quote

Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 1, 2019

So i changed my Fortnite SETTINGS... @FearChronic #ChronicRC #FearChronic (Fortnite Battle Royale) WavyShane

So i changed my Fortnite SETTINGS... @FearChronic #ChronicRC #FearChronic (Fortnite Battle Royale)
319 views views663 followers
24 Likes24 Dislikes
Fortnite Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 15 Dec 2018

Best comment

  1. ItzDren: You’re insane! This will probably go unnoticed but I’m and underrated Xbox player grinding for chronic. I’m so close to 200 subs and I’d really appreciate if you could go drop a sub to help me get noticed by chronic, It would mean the world to me. Thanks for the support! Keep grinding 🙏🏽
  2. 1-800-doo Doo: Jk u really good
  3. Tboy410 _: 🐐📝
  4. Anjal Thapa: U just killed me with a grenade launcher bro in tilted.NICE PLAY
  5. Michael Melluzzo: You just a wannabe kid who wants to be recruited into chronic.
  6. WavyShane: Anjal Thapa thanks bro
  7. WavyShane: KILLAZ R3D_DIAM0ND idk
  8. SneakerKid InTheBay: Faster buliding!
  9. 1-800-doo Doo: Your only good because u play on high sensitivity otherwise u a bot
  10. WavyShane: 1-800-doo Doo I like dat

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét