The Voice South Africa - Bobby: “It was one of the best days of my life” The Voice South Africa - day funny quote

Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 1, 2019

The Voice South Africa - Bobby: “It was one of the best days of my life” The Voice South Africa

The Voice South Africa - Bobby: “It was one of the best days of my life”
48,244 views views70,484 followers
124 Likes124 Dislikes
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 2 Dec 2015

Best comment

  1. amyleefan85: #teambobby I wanna date him, I wanna love him, he is such a gentle person I just wanna pour pure love all over him and make him feel good oh my gawd I fell in love, so sorry for the story but ... Look at him. So much to love <3
  2. Moe Zak: real respect for this guy...you gotta watch him with vernon barnard
  3. Jassmine Rioui: he is like enerique? am I right. I mean his face..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét