Cats and Dog Play on a Couch! Cute & Funny!! Cute Burmese Cat - day funny quote

Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Cats and Dog Play on a Couch! Cute & Funny!! Cute Burmese Cat

Best comment

  1. Dunia Lara: At 1:20
  2. Gacha Studio: 0:19 it's stuck!
  3. flutter fox the fox: Cute!!!
  4. Nagel Appraisal Service: OMG SO CUTE IMA FAINT EEKKKKKKKKKK I CANT STOP SCREAMINGGG 💜💖💙❤💚💜💚💜❤💚💙💖💚💜💚💙💖💙❤💜❤💜💛💙💚❤💜❤💚💚💖💜💚💙💖💚💜💖❤💙💚💖💚💖💚💜❤❤💙❤💜❤💚💜❤💜💛💛💜💜💚💙💚💙💖💚💖💛💛💙💛❤💙💛💜💜💚💙💚💛
  5. Quweekee Dub: There funny
  6. Angela Caperton: Are so cute I wish I had those kitties are you got the best kitties in the world than my kitties I'm going to cry
  7. CatsOnTV: Such a cute animal family.
  8. this is a test to see how long can my name go LMAO: My heart just melted..
  9. Cat Lover: Aww
  10. Regina Martins: This sofa is great. I have two cats and a dog, all female. They are amazing as yours.
  11. Kate G: Ohmygosh!!! I have tonks and the youngest tonk looks so much like the cocoa burmese! I am in love
  12. Nelson: Remember the forst time these two met.... And Luna didnt like Simon.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, how things have changed
  13. Shameeka Taylor: Cat:oh no I am stuck D: 0:12
  14. Samih Shed: Aww that dog is hilarious!
  15. rizaldy lopez: Sooo cuiutttee
  16. Dana Chapin: Loved Simon's little butt hanging out of the hole in the couch. He's such a boisterous boy and Luna is such a little lady. She's come a long way from hiding behind the toilet. Beautiful animals with happy lives. Thanks for sharing!
  17. Alvi cat channel: Absolutely great video. Big like and have a nice weekend!
  18. Rishel Schimmel: Those plump cat legs trying to get into the sofa. Too cute.
  19. Freddy FourFingerz: Such big cats now :)
  20. Jewsy Juice: Funny! 😂
  21. Ionickittn: So cute! 😣
  22. MyIceman12345: This is too cute omg cuteness overload haha ❤❤❤🐱
  23. ZeniaZZZ: I love your videos, they are so like my choc and lilac tonks.
  24. prannoy tej: This was the most awesome of your videos. It's got something to learn You should post a link on where you bought that couch :D
  25. V 7: https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=1775s&v=zka4DUYeJ5g
  26. Jacoby Silver: Your cats are adorable!
  27. TV BINI: So cute!
  28. Huggleston: 0:10 Cat: "I have the greatest plan ever." 0:59 Cat: "I regret"
  29. monkey man: Lovely home ! Nice meow meows and woof woof too 😍😎
  30. miqsh70: The cleanest house on YouTube :) Cats are adorable!
  31. Joy Gerrard: 0:15 omg kitty arse... SO FRIKKIN CUUUUTTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  32. Gdawg D: i kind of want a cat but my mom will only let me gat a dog but i still love dogs :)
  33. downbey 258: haha the girl was hissing at the boy when they met, now their best friends
  34. Anj Butler: Just found simon and his tongue and subscribed! And now here is Luna! The two most beautiful cat faces I have ever seen! Deep envy. Very deep envy!
  35. Comet The Cat: Awww, they're both absolutely adorable, I have a burmese cat called Cozmo ( looks just like simon) and a tonkinese cat called Comet ( half burmese half siamese) he's a lilic point ( cream with grey face, tail, paws.)
  36. Almer Saputra: 00,7
  37. Jeremy&Luigi: They are so cute together!! <3 We could watch them all day long! <3
  38. SouthwesternEagle: Please make more videos!! <3 I'll promote your channel for free! :'3 You deserve so many more subscribers than just the 758 you have!
  39. Laura King: U have really got some beautiful furbabies. I bet they're all a mess, lol. Hope u guys have a great weekend! Hugs! ☺️
  40. warda niaT: I love it when people spoil their pets. And you have one crazy dog lol
  41. DMB: Man i luv ur white cat. Her eyes are priceless. Sending much love 💕
  42. AmethystLuna07: D'awww, Simon found a nice squishy spot to nap in! So cute <3
  43. A J: Nice vid 😊
  44. Cute Burmese Cat: So glad you enjoyed it! Thanks! :)
  45. Jennifer Morales - Feline Films: Your cats are gorgeous! The couch is awesome. Watching them get in there was hilarious!
  46. Eve's world stop motion and animation: Aww! I have burmese cat too! And I wish I saw my cat because he's at other country
  47. freecat beme: funny !  I have a Burmese also...and btw love your couch !
  48. Krähe: I wish I was a cat.
  49. Angela JeonHun: 00:16 the cat's butt so cute :'>
  50. none of your business: Ship
  51. Kati R.: Your super cute kitties are gorgeous! 😁🐾
  52. Nisrina 사랑사랑 Nisrina: 0:26 Awwww
  53. Andria J Bannister: I see you chubby but the 🍑😎 "
  54. Gracie Blue 2: Already 0:12 seconds in and it becomes funny 😆
  55. Debbie Smith: So funny to watch animals play. Its a joy to behold
  56. Bluwolf.010: Are the cats brother and sister or husband and wife
  57. Undertale needs A lot of sin-b-gone: Can’t believe there are dislikes on this vid
  58. Cute Burmese Cat: Thank you! :)
  59. NABILA AIGAARA: How many cats u have? 3?
  60. Frederic Michel: it's funny so cut I love
  61. pauldzim: If someone sits on that couch they'll S Q U I SH T H A T C A T!
  62. Burmese cat Lover: You have a lilac cat omggggggg!
  63. Amy: 0:24 That tackle had me screaming. I’m going to watch it another 50000x now thank you
  64. SPCshottyweather redo channel: you have 666 subs
  65. EpicPlayS: Couch is used to help people ha...
  66. SouthwesternEagle: Whoa!! 758 yesterday, 1300 today! I am Subscriber 759. :)
  67. Rod Schermerhorn: So funny
  68. Create Tube: I'd kiss those lips every day
  69. RHONDA /THE CRANKY ASSHOLE WHO NEEDS SLEEP/ HALL: The 18 Assholes who down voted this cute video have no soul, Or heart!😡
  70. Synalla: Luna: Stahp. Staaaahp, Simon! Stahp!
  71. Razor Plays: I just discovered your channel and these cats are are very cute!
  72. A Random Commentor ?.: Oh this couch will be torn in about a week XD
  73. Mr Maynard: Awwww also I subbed!
  74. Cute Burmese Cat: Many thanks! :)
  75. GabiSPN: Too much cuteness
  76. Michelle Maria: Gorgeous!
  77. Edill Vieira: I love cat and dog!!! AWWWW!!
  78. Renata Backi: I want them 😣😣😭😭😭
  79. Jordan Reed: So adorable! New subscriber.
  80. Jeremy&Luigi: You are welcome! Thank you for sharing! :)
  81. Hài Nhảm Tiếng Anh: I think those are his balls.
  82. The Alcoholic Ginger: Man.. I want a couch for my small cat children lol
  83. titan hapsa: Thank you furr the video
  84. Cute Burmese Cat: Thank you!
  85. LongLive KingJahsehXXX: I think I'm gonna die of how Adoreable and how Gorgeous they are!
  86. yaboimarkie 27: 1:10 peekaboo
  87. André Mekaro: Thats Priceless ♡♡
  88. MrsCurioCheerio: This channel is so pure
  89. Twin cat Lovers: Awwwwww
  90. Harry CountryBall: i love your dog so much!
  91. blazing: dude, I LOVE CATS
  92. A Random Commentor ?.: Maybe not I just realized their claws are not big at all so that was a mistake so cute tho <3
  93. jai klingberg: One week later : couch: R.I.P I wish i never bought that small couch
  94. Amara Draws: 0:14 that butt XD
  95. Catty The kittypet: They are all pretty angels
  96. Maham Nasir: So kwaiiii 😍😍😍😍
  97. Sadeyah Begum: Awwwh the white cats like “maaan I don wana play men” And the other ones like “cmon u my bezooii play wit me muhfukah “
  98. Jericho & Thunder The 2 Gray Cats: They are beautiful!
  99. Nessa W: That camera you are using to capture your gorgeous animals?
  100. dirty_pop tart89: I love it
  101. Shameeka Taylor: titan hapsa your puuurrrrdy :3
  102. Spinkstein: Ah Burmese! You've got chocolate, lilac and brown.
  103. fishyz: You have the best cats and dog.
  104. V 7: Jésus-Christ t'aime sache le regarde ABSOLUMENT cette vidéo. Sois béni au Nom de Jésus-Christ.
  105. Almer Saputra: 0:7
  106. Ruudy and Munkey: 8 miserable shits disliking pfft.
  107. Brian Chen: love them all!
  108. AVAcado: 0:07 My cat used to tear up the bottom of our couches and go inside.... strings were hanging down from it... it was an absolute mess.
  109. Lorraine A: So precious💕
  110. ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴠ ɪ ᴀ: my hearth 😭😭😭😭
  111. Mr Maynard: Yup
  112. E T E R N A L: cats are ridiculous and I love it
  113. Traveler's Garden - Der Garten der Reisenden: Haha, love the squeezing into the small opening! Funny music.
  114. BlaqueCzar: This cats are abnormally adorable get them checked out. subscribed.
  115. TheDacianDraco: Amazing
  116. Gacha Studio: 0:19 it's stuck!
  117. SAMMY’S WORLD: Cats are truly amazing... especially how they can crawl inside such tiny spaces 😳

Cats and Dog Play on a Couch! Cute & Funny!!

73,631 views views27,502 followers
2,181 Likes2,181 Dislikes
Pets & Animals Upload TimePublished on 16 Mar 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét