THL W200/W200s Mobile Phone Screen Replacement Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table - day funny quote

Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 2, 2019

THL W200/W200s Mobile Phone Screen Replacement Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table

Best comment

  1. Tonitto Nito: Ok, can you  tell me where can I buy new touch screen? And where I can buy all equipment to do this? 
  2. Sergio La Colla: I have open and closed often to try repairing it. Now speakers go but microphone and vibration no.i think that it Is a connector inserted not very well, infact pushing screen with finger micriphone return working. Attention at proximity sensor because red and back wire can separate from matherboard and because the wire is very fine should become difficult repair it without correct kit.
  3. LEFTERIS KONSTANTINOU: +lefteris konstantinou its round 1 and a half year now i think.it runs androit 4.2 if it helps i dont know . so i dont have to download anything .? i also read that you have to flash it before you adjast the new screen .
  4. J Fragakis: +Adriano Baia My problem was very stupid... I had never seen the cable wich is close to the battery connector. When i removed the motherboard on the first place, i did not see that it was detached by itself when i pulled the motherboard away. So when i put it back, i could not see there was a cable next to the battery connector, which needed to be attached. So after i dissassembled and re assembeled the bloody thing, i finally saw it... I put it back (V E R Y diifcult) and the sound was back on again!!!
  5. Niki Foros: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table  i will try it thanks!!
  6. Eli Gal: Followed all steps on a W200S, mostly successfully. I am now at the stage of reattaching the short flat cable (the famously "difficult" one, next to the battery connectors). Unsuccessful so far; any tip of how to achieve it?
  7. Daniel Wanner: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table  Because of how i dropped the device, the frame around the glass is also damaged. asthetically, mostly - but i would like to have my phone look brand new :D i mean, they are exactly the same except for the mainboard, arent they?
  8. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: no idea, if you've tried all the new firmware's then it must be your screen.
  9. Lester B: here is the speaker link, straight swap http://www.antelife.com/original-speaker-for-thl-w200.html thl w200 fix for camera http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2553350
  10. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: You need to follow the instructions in the description.
  11. Carlo Salcuni:  Hi +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table, i changed the screen following your video and i got the black screen issue. I resolved it installing a new firmware but now the lower part of my smartphone is not working : no leds, no speaker and no michrophone. Please help me 
  12. 00cool11: il video è utile ma se riprendevi il cellulare un po più spesso era meglio
  13. Igor Landim: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table OK thank you 
  14. lilach l: if i update the firmware will it delete my photos and data?
  15. Edward John Caruana: Thanks Good documentary.  Any idea how to replace the micro usb connector on the THL w200?
  16. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: try recalibrating the proximity sensor
  17. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: Post your questions here, others may benefit from them
  18. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: If your on a fairly new phone your rom should be new enough. If not you can flash the new rom after.
  19. Edward John Caruana: Thanks for the info.  Regards
  20. flower rms: S il vous plaît où je peut trouver le écran de ce portable la originale s est cassée par ma petite fille je ne trouve pas les pièces de rechange dans mon pays, merci de M aidez je vous en prie
  21. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: Obviously that's not right. Either the screen is faulty or perhaps the connectors aren't in properly.  Fit the screen again and see if that help, if not, you'll have to return the screen.
  22. Beáta Mezei: Did you solve the mic and speaker issue? I have same...
  23. Ilan Hazan: Thanks alot for this guide, it was very helpful. To install USB drivers for MT65XX can be also from this site:  http://laurentiumihet.ro/sp-flash-tool-mediatek-mt65xx-drivers-download-and-installation-guide-including-bricked-devices/
  24. Daniel Wanner: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table im just a lil nervous 'bout that :D besides, just switching the MB is easier than just switching the display, which i could of course also do.
  25. Eli Gal: +Daniel Wanner Actually both models use the same screen. This is evident from what is being sold by the Internet stores – which is advertised as W200/W200S screen :)
  26. Max Lakhwaira: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table Dont usually subscribe but this concept and the actual work shown is pretty slick! I have a different issue than yours though - I always charge my phone via my PC USB and my battery had leaked about 2 weeks ago, about 2 hrs ago I connected the phone to my PC as usual and a little bit later got a burning smell. About 30 min later I find that the phone isn't charging - the micro-usb port on my phone burned out. My question is, can that little connector be replaced? If so how? ALSO, Is it worth it to just send the phone back or whatever for replacement? I got it off AliExpress so i'm unaware how this works (I usually see a demand to pay for shipping but seeing as it might be upto $30 and a month+ worth of waiting, I'm wondering if I should even bother?) 
  27. Ioan Adrian Buda: I NEED HELP ....i tryied saturday to make a new repartion for my new thl w200 .. .and when i was doing that, the phone  died , first i had a message '' encrypt unsuccesufull'' and then i was trying to install another version of firmware ...and now it appears a dark screen a lines grey on the top and the bottom of the screen ..and i hear the sound of the beging when i turn on the cell phone ... i need to install the version of firmware from this video OR is the LCD the problem?thank you very much
  28. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: +Max Lakhwaira anything can be changed, it's just a matter of being able to get the replacement part and having the skill to swap it out. I would have thought the USB port would be OK to change but you say it's burnt out, it could be or most likely is the voltage regulator which I doubt you could change. First I would check that the phone still doesn't charge with another USB lead and another usb port.
  29. Nicolas Garcia: Hi, does the http://www.needrom.com/download/thl-w200-3/ ROM works OK with Thl W200 S ? Same procedure than the one you describe, right? Thanks a lot!
  30. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: you need to get a new battery asap, you don't want the battery acid leaking onto the circuit board as it can short and/or corrode it, dare I say that maybe why your volume button is knackered.... or you put the volume button in upside down.
  31. Sergio La Colla: Hi,  i have replaced display in my w200s with new display. It's ok but speaker and micrhofone dont' work. Need firmaware update or thre is a connector not inserted? Which is the connector for speaker and microphone? Thanks.  
  32. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: Thanks for your comment, I'll get a new mat at some point. Mine cracked in my zipped pocket, I assume the zip was resting on it when I sat down and cracked it.
  33. Stealth Drifter: Hey, my phone's screen does not work it has some cracks. Its a samsung galaxy S Store: US.Cellular in roseburg. Can you fix a phone like that?
  34. Rômulo: Hello friend, I need your help. Recently my W200 THL began to have problems at the camera, trying to connect the message "Can not connect to camera". I heard that changing the ROM or firmware update could solve the problem. Sought information on the net and found this tutorial http://androidxda.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool text and other https://www.youtube.com/watch tutorial video? v = kaKfu5dGPC8 I downloaded the files from the following source https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zyu893bdmewmb1a/AAB6BT0t8dZrapF9EV2t_v5Va/W200 follow in the footsteps of two tutorials, and tried to update the ROM alone, but NOT worked, my problem has increased, now the my W200 THL league but without lights display, the screen is completely black. I can hear the sound of THL W200 turn on, but the screen is completely black. The HOME button and the BACK and MENU buttons respond to touch, but the screen is black. What kind of procedure should I take to have my W200 THL back. Original Touch Screen querou him after a fall. I'm using a Touch Screen replacement. At the time of the exchange tried installing the Touch Screen alone and found a similar situation as of now. I spoke with the seller of the Touch Screen and he recommended me to update the firmware. Do not know this procedure and found my best envirar W200 THL for him in China. It worked and he gave me OK. Now is it this answer? I need to update the firmware again? Can you help me? Please help me. If possible, we can use the tool TeamViewer http://www.teamviewer.com/pt/index.aspx?pid=google.r.br.s.desk.remote_access_ex&gclid=Cj0KEQjwmPKeBRCj4bOro6nBitABEiQABa2FJHxw4rkjgv3OzZvNqaA2sxCJ77Dx8ILa2MutDsfkgdYaAp628P8HAQ for remote access to my PC and you can help me in real time. I look forward to an answer, my email: romulocamelo@gmail.com
  35. Pasquale Santamaria: hi, I changed the screen to my THL.  The touch screen does not work.  May depend on the firmware?  The phone is not root, it is original.  can you help?
  36. Yes Lior: HI, I flash the new rom but I steel  get a blank screen with grey lines top and bottom. Do you have another idea? Thanks,
  37. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: try https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=oEb1YfvxGZzH3opP%2BrA2OL3i0hpIgWR%2B/j5SP9lXbkA%3D This is a newer rom and works for all phone revisions to 24.02.2014 and with the new screens.
  38. Lester B: Many thanks for that. All fixed, could not have done it without your video.
  39. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: You need to update to a newer firmware then the one you have just flashed.
  40. udi ergaz: Perhaps a stupid question: can i upgrade the rom with my screen entirely broken? 
  41. Niki Foros: i have changed the screen on w200s its working properly but when i try to make a call the screen switches off and i cant do anything until the call stops,neither the side buttons working,i have tried with the hands free connected  its working fine. Any idea??
  42. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: try: https://mega.co.nz/#!Z5In2IBK!TrYMVnji5Vsa6V2vjgyH0kRFZklkD06VJlidHaEGz40 this is the newest firmware
  43. Greg Zeng: Hopefully this will never happen to my w200s. Interesting to know about the problems, if it ever happens.
  44. totamboo: I replaced my broken screen and upgrade the firmware, BUT the 3 leds buttons are not working, just like yours on the video, did you fix it? thx
  45. JayRay00: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table Ok thanks for the info. It's not a ribbon cable as far as I can see. Plugged motherboard into 1 screen, works. Plugged same motherboard into 2nd screen, doesn't work. Connecting the same ribbon cables. There's not a separate ribbon cable for the soft keys, it's part of the digitizer. Digitizer works, but soft keys don't. I think it's a faulty screen.
  46. Stealth Drifter: Thanks
  47. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table Oh the above rom is for flashing in CWM, this one can be flashed with flashtools: http://www.needrom.com/mobile/thl-w200-3/
  48. Place of Owls: would be more useful if most of the crucial parts where focused on the the repair rather than the girl... Have you had to replace this ones screen before? Mine cracked at the same place near the bottom of the volume rocker, do you think its a weakspot?
  49. Hayden Barwick: No idea, it's probably something similar.
  50. Dr. Croma: +Niki Foros Fix that?
  51. Tonitto Nito: Hello! I have broken touch screen on my THL w200. Can you tell me your e-mail, I would like to ask you a few questions pls. I need to fix my mobile in 5 days.
  52. Lester B: really helpful, thanks for that. Any idea how to replace the internal front speaker?
  53. Gjergji Angjeli: i just got a new screen but i tried without the touch cable installed and i get nothing on screen the light inside is on but black scrren on the outside view, should i try with the touch cable installed ? or i got o damaged new screen ?
  54. Igor Landim: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table does it work with thlw11?  
  55. William Wallas: Price of lcd screen ?
  56. Mike B: oh ok thnx
  57. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: I don't think so, you need to use W200s roms from here: http://www.needrom.com/category/thl/thl-w200/thl-w200s-thl-w200/
  58. Nicolas Garcia: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table I forgot to tell you, my touchscreen doesn't work, and I can't use it. That's why I'm stuck with all this :S. 
  59. galiyermi: thank you  you can upload Video how to replac micro USB  connector plug  on thl w200s
  60. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: I have no idea if you can buy replacements but any old speaker *should* work. The speaker is the barrel shaped metal piece near the screen connectors. Just swap it over by desoldering the wires.
  61. Joel A: Thnx for a good video! Just replaced the cracked screen on my girlfriends W200s, with the help of this video! All worked out fine! =)
  62. Lester B: Actually I wasn't sure which it was so I also bought these and replaced both the internal/external speakers as it was all very cheap and I didn't want to take it apart again. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111280152720?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649  Yes the external speaker seems on the back panel. It works just fine now, actually I would say its very acceptable but not perfect owing I suspect that the bag of small speakers are likely ok but not great quality and I have nought a clue what I am doing. It all stems from my son spilling sticky juice all over the mobile. But really, I would not have attempted it without your video. So many thanks for that. Lovely phones these THL products for next to no money. I sold my apple shares after using it. It seems mad that you can get four of these phones for the price of one iPhone.
  63. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: http://thlmobilemall.com/original-lcd-display-screen-touch-screen-assembly-replacement-for-thl-w200-p-56.html or http://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-w200-lcd-display.html
  64. Pasquale Santamaria: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table OK!!!! Now the touch screen works!! But I still have another problem ...  The display is unstable. It 's too bright, I can hardly read, and sometimes trembles.
  65. Kostas Tsempis: how much does this cost from a web-shop?
  66. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: +Lester B oh I had the wrong speaker. Is that the external speaker which is on the back panel?
  67. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: +Lester B oh I had the wrong speaker. Is that the external speaker which is on the back panel?
  68. JayRay00: Why don't the soft keys light up down the bottom? They are supposed to light up aren't they? There are 3 little LED's on the under side of the lower circuit board (near the speaker). Do they ever light up? Repairing one for a friend.
  69. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: I believe download flashes the whole rom and back to factory defaults, upgrade just upgrades the firmware and doesn't delete your data. 
  70. Daniel: I have a couple of problems after doing this that I'm hoping you can help me with....the main issue has just cropped up a good few weeks after the replacement, out of nowhere my back, home and settings buttons have stopped working, just before this happened my screen started pressing different on-screen buttons like there was someone tapping the screen but I wasn't touching it. A few other issues which I think happened whilst I was replacing the screen are, the vibration no longer works (I've looked at the vibration part of the motherboard and everything is connected) also my proximity sensor has stopped working and my up volume button has stopped (I think that is because I took it off wrong though). Thanks for any help in advance :)
  71. J Fragakis: Hi there, fantastic guide you got there!!! Well i have followed that very nicely, but the loud speaker does not work anymore. I thoroughly checked the ribbons as you suggested down below, but the loud speaker is still mute. What else can i check, since this is a brand new phone and i think it is extremely unfortunate to have my loud speaker broken or other kind damaged. I also noticed that when you finished assembling your phone, sound could not be heard either during boot up... Maybe we have done the same kind of mistake???
  72. Adriano Baia: Hello, I'm having the same problem. You could solve the problem of sound?
  73. Nicolas Garcia: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table First of all, thanks for the video, really usefull. I was watching that link, and mostly the rom's are to flash with cwm (do I have to flash cwm with SP Tools first? Can it be done?). And the one that I found for SP Flash Tools, doesn't work with my phone, i think that the rom is too old, because i bought my phone in July 2014. Any idea?
  74. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: it'll be one of the ribbon cables not in properly.
  75. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: If you can do it before, just do it just incase. It's been ages since I did it, so better safe than sorry. The instructions to flash the rom should be linked in the description, if not, just Google it. It's pretty easy.
  76. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: I'm afraid I don't know what more to suggest. Perhaps the screen is an even newer version and drivers haven't been released yet. I suggest contacting the seller.
  77. LEFTERIS KONSTANTINOU: hi. I just broke my screen and the touch screen on my new thl w200 . the phone is rooted And i can change the whole screen but i dont understand what i have to do with the rom and all that stuff . do i have to make something before i change the screen ?
  78. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: Good to know that it's the same procedure for the W200s.
  79. Yes Lior: Hi, The link to download the rom is broken, there is nothing there, can you please give me anther link. I replaced the screen and I get black screen so I think I need to update th rom.  
  80. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: Not sure, if it's just the connector then a simple replacement will work but it's going to be some tricky soldering.
  81. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: +Lester B any chance you can post a link? It would be useful for anyone else with the same problem? Any issues or was it just a straight swap?
  82. Max Chick: *guitar pick
  83. Daniel Wanner: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table well, as the device itself is still fully functional, i dont really want to break something xD but even if it doesnt work, putting the MB back in its old case and putting everything back together(including reflashing) and it theoretically should work? :D im a newbie at that area
  84. Yes Lior: hi, what is the diffrent between "download" and " firmware->upgrade" in flashtool?
  85. Mike B: does it work with the w200s
  86. J Fragakis: +Beáta Mezei My problem was very stupid... I had never seen the cable wich is close to the battery connector. When i removed the motherboard on the first place, i did not see that it was detached by itself when i pulled the motherboard away. So when i put it back, i could not see there was a cable next to the battery connector, which needed to be attached. So after i dissassembled and re assembeled the bloody thing, i finally saw it... I put it back (V E R Y diifcult) and the sound was back on again!!!
  87. Lester B: Many thanks for that. All fixed, could not have done it without your video.
  88. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: +Nicolas Garcia download mobileuncle from the playstore and then put your cwm recovery.img in the root of your phone and flash with mobileuncle.
  89. Beáta Mezei: Hello I have same problem too. Somebody solve the loud speaker problem?
  90. damebliznak1: i got my screen yesterday ... did everything tried the roms .. and other ones... my touch works ... buy the screen is black ... can you help me ???  
  91. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: I doubt it would work but what have you got to lose? Give it a go and let us know!
  92. LEFTERIS KONSTANTINOU: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table So how do i flash the rom if i cant even connect it to the laptop .i cant do nothing with the phone touch broken .any way so it might work just by replacing the screen ?
  93. Ioan Adrian Buda: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table well that is a problem... can you tell me please the newer version? I have already tryed your version from the link... i need your id to explain to you the situation and the touch-screen is working so the sound...you're my only hope..
  94. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: Nope, they did work once for about a second so I assume it's a software issue. 
  95. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: sounds like you need to calibrate the proximity sensor. have a look in settings-display-proximity sensor calibration. if it's not that you might have covered up the sensor or missed out the foam spacer when you changed the screen. the sensor is at the top of the screen just off center.
  96. Gabriel Lopez: I love this kind of videos, keep it up!
  97. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: +Igor Landim No idea, it's probably something similar.
  98. Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table: Any phone can be fixed, it's just a matter of how and how easy it is. I wouldn't follow this video for instructions but I'm sure there will be other videos on how to swap the screen on your phone.
  99. Gjergji Angjeli: need answer fast pls
  100. Max Lakhwaira: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table  you work fast! I was doing just that, checking with another Cable! It works! Longer Answer: After I cleared whatever residue of burnt material (I'm assuming its the inner plastic bits within the micro usb cables shell) I hooked in a new cable on the PC and after a little fiddling its working again! Not 100% though - there's this odd behavior where it thinks the Volume + key is being pressed continuously. I hope it doesn't come to me soldering in a new USB connector for the phone - for now I'm leaving it as is - the battery is still bloated and closing the case will probably just squeeze the battery till it leaks again. Will try ordering a new battery and see how it goes! BTW one of the main reasons I got the phone was to play old games like the SNES / Speccy/ C64 etc. I should point out that I help run a site dedicated solely to retro games and I saw you replacing GameGear / GB Pocket screens too! IF you'd like, i'd be happy to send you an invite to the same - I daresay your vids would go over rather well with the people we have! Let know know if you're interested and Thanks again for the ace videos!
  101. totamboo: +Fixing Tech on my Kitchen Table Ok thx, i found some information about and yes, its a software issue, some people says the problem gone installing othes firmwares, i installed 3 firmware allready and no one of them works :(.

THL W200/W200s Mobile Phone Screen Replacement

26,667 views views703 followers
65 Likes65 Dislikes
Science & Technology Upload TimePublished on 27 Mar 2014
online rap exam demo, online csc rap exam, rap exam online apply

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét