Cat Tongue! Blep! Cute Burmese Cat - day funny quote

Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Cat Tongue! Blep! Cute Burmese Cat

Best comment

  1. Jericho & Thunder The 2 Gray Cats: So cute! 😄
  2. Cute Burmese Cat: Thanks! =^..^=
  3. Yuji Kim: I would watch this movie lol
  4. Becs Marlowe: He’s got a pretty long tongue for a cat. It’s at least longer than my cat’s tongue.
  5. Horst König: sie hat schöne größe Augen
  6. Val Anomates: i would watch this its too cute not to! =O
  7. Traveler's Garden - Der Garten der Reisenden: Cute video. They have pretty eyes. Like the music to it.
  8. Smol _Kim taehyung: Cat.exe stopped working
  9. 『Just Girl』: 😛 she is so cute~!!💕
  10. Rosrychaplet: And the yawn at 0:15 secs
  11. Cute Burmese Cat: Thanks! He's really good at making bug eyes! :)
  12. Fizzah: i'm the 420th like on this video
  13. Lucy's Underground: Lmao
  14. Stephanie Chaffee: I had a black cat whose tongue would stick out when he was relaxed. I have a picture of him sitting in my mother's lap. She's wearing a black cardigan so even though both of them are looking at the camera, all I can see of him are 2 gold eyes and a pink tongue! I laugh every time I see it!
  15. TGFC: They all cool now!
  16. Cute Burmese Cat: Thanks! Glad you liked it! :)
  17. Luna RoseWell: My cat is a siamese cat, she sticks her tongue out when I pet her, it's weird. (in an adorable kind of way)
  18. 4 gauge: The tongue has got the cat, hahaha!!!.(Simon is just goofy)
  19. Susan Bennett: I am completely charmed by this video. This home is heaven for pets. ❤️👏❤️
  20. WhodinisGhost: Love this one!
  21. 4 gauge: The tongue has got the cat, hahaha!!!.(Simon is just goofy)
  22. Midnight Moon: Licking session begins at 0:25 and ends at 0:30
  23. J. M.: These cats have the most comfortable looking bed.
  24. isabell cats: long tongue
  25. joseph crouch: Rawr
  26. SouthwesternEagle: 358 views??
  27. Em: This reminds me so much of my fury babies 🐱
  28. TikiMillie: he dug too deep into the catnip
  29. TheNails3: This is too funny and too cute, love it 😆
  30. a servantsoftheownerofDeathNlife: 😛😽❤
  31. jesser: Nice movie.
  32. Lou Victor: This os the cutest, thank you ❤
  33. Flower ASMR: Awww he's so cute♥️<3 :)

Cat Tongue! Blep!

8,602 views views27,502 followers
410 Likes410 Dislikes
Pets & Animals Upload TimePublished on 2 Oct 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét