Cute Kitten Plays with Havanese Dog! Adorable Funny Pets! Cute Burmese Cat - day funny quote

Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Cute Kitten Plays with Havanese Dog! Adorable Funny Pets! Cute Burmese Cat

Best comment

  1. Eleana Kaori: The end 🤣😆😍
  2. Rick Cruz: Cat's love playing in laundry baskets
  3. Edill Vieira: i LOVE CAT
  4. * Constellations of Me: Do dogs who like cats often try to goad cats into chasing them? Because I noticed that my aunt's dog always tries to do this with my cat, but she has no idea wtf she's doing, and seems to go after her with a legit determination to eat her somehow. 😂
  5. Kitten Girl: No one cat get me in my trusty laundry basket..
  6. Cute Burmese Cat: Simon and Phoebe have fun together every day!
  7. Horst König: die beiden sind niedlich , habe abonniert
  8. Cute Burmese Cat: Thank you for stopping by and commenting! :-)
  9. Rick Cruz: I made the mistake of laying down in the middle of the floor just before my cat's got into it they didn't even realize they were spinning their wheels across my arm and my torso I have the scars to prove it. not to worry I could not get mad I was too busy laughing at them playing the same way in your video!
  10. Keke: “No one can get me in this laundry basket! Muahahaha!”
  11. LaLa Reeves: So funny And cute lol
  12. Melon Mel: I love how the dog has the same reaction every time lol
  13. Shameeka Taylor: I have a dog just like that one you have
  14. Cute Burmese Cat: Thanks, Greg! I subscribed :-)
  15. Alvi cat channel: Not so much necessary to have some fun!
  16. Cute Burmese Cat: Thank you! And thanks for subscribing too! =^..^=
  17. Denise Lancaster: That cat hilarious. Bright!
  18. Greg's INTO (I'm not too old) Channel: That is really, really cute! I am not familiar with Burmese cats but yours seem to understand what playing is all about. Obviously your Havanse does as well!
  19. Rick Cruz: Keke - he sure took off fast!
  20. its Floyd: 1:33 cat:kachow Dog:what is this game. Cat: it's called stay off my f ing basket.
  21. Jericho & Thunder The 2 Gray Cats: Very funny!
  22. bluebubble gamer8910: When you're cat learns corati
  23. Greg's INTO (I'm not too old) Channel: I don't know if you have looked at my channel but I have videos of Havanese and a Coton de Tulear playing with a kitten - kitten jumps up at them just like your cats do. I love your video.
  24. Cute Burmese Cat: Thank you!
  25. CleoTheKitty 1: Does this video include a Siamese cat? Or is it just a Burmese?
  26. Nytellem: Proof you never need to buy toys for cats.
  27. Traveler's Garden - Der Garten der Reisenden: Very cute!
  28. GContelli: Lol awesome!
  29. Keke: The end hahaha
  30. Iessica: At the end you say "Thanks *FUR* watching" instead of "Thanks *for* watching " since the pets are furry
  31. danzigvssartre: Dog, cat, human there is not an animal in the world that does love a good play!

Cute Kitten Plays with Havanese Dog! Adorable Funny Pets!

5,981 views views27,502 followers
219 Likes219 Dislikes
Pets & Animals Upload TimePublished on 4 Aug 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét